About Lifetime Hearing Denton
- Continuing Education Provider, Course Development, & Speaker for PHASE Seminars, LLC/ Owner Executive Director
Vincent J. Yero, BC-HIS
- Credentialed as Board Certified by the National Board for Hearing Instrument Sciences
- Licensed to practice in Texas & Illinois.
- Credentialed as an authorized Continuing Education Sponsor for the State of Texas Dept. of Licensing and Regulations.
- Continuing Education course contributor and published contributing Author for Professional Development in Hearing Instrument Sciences through the International Hearing Society.
- Executive Director and creator of P.H.A.S.E. Seminars, L.L.C. website, Texas’s premier online education company for continuing education to Hearing Aid Fitters & Dispensers, Apprentices and Trainees since 2010.
Membership of Professional/Trade Bodies
- Member of the International Hearing Society in Good Standing.
- Member of the Texas Hearing Aid Association & Financial Contributor THAA Owners Group.
- Member of the NBC-HIS since 1998.
- Past Illinois Regional “Sight & Sound” Chairman of Lions Club International
- Past Kiwanis Club Charter Secretary for Swansea Illinois
- 25 years in the industry surrounding hearing aid testing, service, sales, consumer and dispenser education, professional development, multiple business management and ownership.
- Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist covering inside and outside sales, testing & fitting of hearing instruments, in multiple offices within 16 counties and service locations throughout New York, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Missouri & Texas.
- Excelled to District and Regional Management positions with well known branded Companies i.e. “ Miracle-Ear”, “Beltone”, “Bernafon”, & “Amplifon” USA. Territory Covered 11 States and 2500 accounts. Including Costco and Sam’s Club.
- Chief Operation Officer for Hearing Haven, a Hearing Aid Repair and Manufacturing company in Carrollton, Texas.